![]() |
| shirt: ann taylor, vest: h&m |
This is the third post featuring this boyfriend shirt from Ann Taylor. I think maybe I was channeling Risky Business a bit here. But really - no really - how can you put on an oversized boyfriend shirt bunches of times and not even go there once?
Just in case you somehow don't know what I mean:
But in all seriousness, I love how this shirt is just begging the wearer to play around with proportions. To create this look, I paired it with a cropped vest and a short cross-front skirt. I like to add a menswear inspired watch when wearing something tailored like this. A pair of heels really bring a look like this together, balancing the play of long and short happening in this outfit.
So who wore it better, me or old Tom here?


No comments:
Post a Comment