![]() |
| jacket: mango, dress: american apparel peach skin lola dress, shirt: ann taylor |
Hey guys! This week I challenged myself to style my new boyfriend shirt from Ann Talyor as many ways as possible. I purchased this a couple of weeks ago, and it has quickly become a major staple piece in my wardrobe.
Today, I decided to take this masculine piece and give it a feminine touch with a cute red dress and a pair of demure low heels. As I started forming outfits around this shirt, I was really amazed by how it went with literally almost everything in my closet. You can't tell here, but it's actually super oversized, which is something I love about it. You'll be able to see that better in future posts.
At the moment this shirt is still available here and Ann Taylor has a variety of shirts that are equally as perfect. As I continue to make posts around this shirt this week, I hope you'll let me know which look is your favorite!




No comments:
Post a Comment