![]() |
| hat: american apparel, coat: andrew marc new york, leggings: zara |
Yesterday I took a walk in Central Park for the first time since returning to New York! It was beautiful, but seriously cold. Actually, we've been having a bit of a cold spell recently, but the good news is we got some snow. New York really is amazing this time of year. Even in the winter, we still have a lot of sun on most days.I love how warm this Andrew Marc coat keeps me. The olive color is nice because it breaks up an otherwise black ensemble. I like wearing a cheerful pop of color in the winter - like this hat or a bright red or coral lip - it sort of freshens things up when the weather is dreary.
Isn't the view from Central Park stunning? It's amazing to see this huge patch of nature in the middle of such a big city. I walked about 6 miles in the park, just to take it all in.
Photos: SH Lee



No comments:
Post a Comment