![]() | |
|
I'm really excited because (as I'm sure you probably know) today is the first day of autumn!!
I love the color and silky feel of the blouse I'm wearing here. I actually love this hue so much that I'm tempted to purchase half the clothes I see in it! I even have a pair of Madewell sandals this exact shade. The clutch in this look is a vintage piece, but looks quite current at the moment. There will be more about how to wear vintage in my next post!
Anyway, what's your favorite way to wear neutrals for fall? I'd love to hear!




♥
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteHello! First, I want to say that you so beautiful in all of the pictures!!! Love the color combination you chose. So perfect for the fall! I like pairing grey with cognac. In my opinion the two colors together go so well. BTW, Love the shoes too!
ReplyDeleteXOXO, Jeannette
www.msjeannieandhercloset.com
Hello Jeannette,
DeleteThanks so much for the kind words. Grey and cognac is one of my favorites! I'll be checking out your blog