![]() |
| sweater: zara, chambray, jeans: zara, bag: etienne aigner |
My first post of the new year comes from a visit to the Chelsea Market. If you have a chance to go there, you must try Los Tacos for some amazing chips and salsa. I also found the cutest cards and a great selection at Posman Books. The flea market had amazing handmade jewelry, vintage clothing, and many other unique items that felt oh so New York.
I'm still not used to the cold, having just been in California for the past few years, so I've been going out in way more layers than anyone else does. I love this high-neck sweater from Zara, and have really been wearing it a lot since I got to New York. I like layering a collared shirt - like the chambray I'm wearing here - under the sweater and flipping the collar up. Aside from being a cute menswear inspired look, it also keeps my neck warm.
Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone keeping up with my blog! I'm excited to see what this new year back in my old New York City has to offer. I hope this new year brings you all happiness, health, and everything else that you are seeking!
Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone keeping up with my blog! I'm excited to see what this new year back in my old New York City has to offer. I hope this new year brings you all happiness, health, and everything else that you are seeking!


No comments:
Post a Comment