Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

FEELIN' BLUE IN A GOOD WAY

top: madewell, jeans: uniqlo, bag: kate spade new york




Yesterday I received the most beautiful gift from my sister: a cobalt Kate Spade bag, in honor of my graduation! I woke up feeling nothing but "blue," the color of course, not the emotion.

Isn't it lovely? I've found myself wanting a Kate Spade bag for a while, and I'm far too excited to find a way to make it work with literally every outfit I own. 

I paired it with a blue, green, and white lace scalloped Madewell top from last Spring. The blues worked perfectly together. I decided on white jeans, as sort of a blank canvas to let the other items do the talking.

Thanks for checking out my very first post! I'd love to hear what you think. There will be much more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment